Sunday, December 3, 2006

saying goodbye...

Well just at the airport with a few friends at the moment,

This is always the hardest part

I wanna say thankyou to everyone that has been praying for my safety overseas, thankyou guys for being my guardian angels

Im gonna miss you all but i know that this is the next step on my journey and i need to move on, im praying that this experience will grow me more as a person and make me be an even better person, i can almost feel the incredible adventures and amazing sights awaiting me.

Today my Dad wrote out a bible verse for me

it was

Acts 17v6

And they brought Jason and the other disciples unto the city rulers crying THESE MEN THAT HAVE TURNED THE WORLD UPSIDE DOWN HAVE COME HERE ALSO.

when I saw this, i couldnt believe it, surely there couldnt be a bible verse out there that describes a Jason back then, a Jason that turned the world upside down, THAT IS INSANE

talk about a wake up call

God is so faithful to me, i know that he has everything totally under control and I trust him 100%, like the old saying goes right, for me to live is christ and to die is gain, well hopefully im not gonna die anytime time soon.

To all my friends and family out there, please know that i love you all very much and i promise ill be back soon

lovin u always

jay

2 comments:

Marje said...

oh we'll miss you too jj
Hope you had a great flight!

Anonymous said...

it's been almost 3 years... how has everything been?